If you are passionate about working with numbers and would like to join a team who love working with exciting brands, giving them the freedom to grow and achieve more then AFP could be the place for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Accounts Assistant to join our Financial Accounts Team.
Timely and accurate financial transactional processing in the areas of:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Month end reconciliation and adjustment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities (you will be working on multiple accounts for various clients)
- Effective communication - internally and externally
Experience and skill requirements
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience and working knowledge in basic use of MS Office Excel
- AAT, CIMA or ACCA trainee or qualified by experience
- Have worked with accounting software preferably Quickbooks, Xero and Sage
- Relevant experience in a similar role covering most or some of the transactional areas.
Our busy HQ is located in Kettering, Northamptonshire. working in a open plan space because we believe people communicate better that way, with meeting rooms if you need some privacy.
There's a nifty little kitchen dinner for lunch breaks, and two chill out areas. We encourage everyone to take an hour away from their desks, whether its to catch up with workmates, or to wander into town to switch off for an hour
Our office hours are 9am to 5.30pm with flexible working available. We have free parking on site.
We offer full study support.
We are a friendly sociable bunch and offer alot of fantastic perks, whether its yoga, football or attending one of our fabulous parties there is something for everyone. If you fancy a few extra days holiday, we offer an option to buy more days. These are just some of the fantastic perks of working at AFP.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'