Financial Accounts Assistant - Kettering - Full Study Support
Your new company
My client are one of the Countries most successful Business Process Outsourcing businesses and due to continued contract wins they are looking for a Financial Accounts Assistant to join them and develop their career.
Your new role
* To assist in the management of all aspects of sales and purchase ledger processes in order to provide an excellent quality of service to clients
* To undertake timely bank, credit card and petty cash reconciliations ensuring this information is always accurate and can inform financial decisions
* To provide efficient payroll services including preparing and running weekly or monthly payroll ensuring that all payroll payments and PAYE payments are paid accurately and employee records are kept up to date
* To process journals onto the nominal ledger, reconcile the relevant accounts with monthly schedules and liaise with the Management Accounts team in order to assist them in the production of accurate monthly/periodic reports
* To prepare and submit accurate VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns, if required, in line with statutory timescales and to ensure payments are made on time
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified or part qualified AAT, qualified by experience or graduate
* Recent experience of working in a finance or accounts environment
* An aptitude for figures and excellent attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate professionally and efficiently with clients and their customers and suppliers
* Knowledge and experience of using accountancy software and Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive unrivalled training and development including a full study package towards becoming a Qualified Accountant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job