A Financial Accounting Manager is required to join an established and high performing finance team.
A highly successful and growing business based in the West Midlands.
As the Financial Accounting Manager for this highly successful business, you will play a pivotal role in in managing the day to day financial activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing a small finance team
- Responsibility for effective cash flow forecasting
- Effective management of the purchase and sales ledgers
- Assisting with the statutory accounts
- VAT Returns
- Responsibility for the petty cash
- Daily treasury and working capital reporting
- Responsibility of aged debtor and creditor analysis
- Ensuring effective compliance and controls are adhered to
- Ad hoc financial projects as and when required
- A Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA)
- A proven track record of managing a small team
- The ability to multi task and a pragmatic approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to analysis key financial data