Financial Accounting Manager - Wine & Spirits
Financial Accounting Manager
Rate: Competive salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
Duration: Maternity Cover 12+ Months
Location: West London
Consumer Additions are recruiting an interim assignmnet for a leading global consumer business. They are ideally looking to identify a Financial Accounting Manager to come and join their team for a period up to 12 months on maternity cover assignment.
Responsible for prepartion of financial statements and general accounting functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all accounting elements of the business and legal entities - across both management and statutory accounts
- Ownership and control of the consolidated balance sheets, including intercompany balances
- Management of relationships with external auditors
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other finance teams
- Managing direct reports and support training and guidance where needed.
- Oversee cash flow reporting for all regeions
- Responsible/overseeing group treasury, budgets, forecasting models.
- Provide monthly commentary in mangement packs/where needed.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), can be qualified by experience
- Demonstrable experience within group reporting
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions .com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Financial Statements
- Group Financial Reporting
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'