Financial Accounting Manager - £50k-£60k - Milton Keynes
Financial Accounting Manager - Milton Keynes - £50k-£60k
A leading business in Milton Keynes are recruiting for a Qualified accountant and experienced Finance Manager to lead their financial reporting function.
The team provides a key bridge between commercial teams and finance in order to provide financial information to create budgets, forecasts and make strategic decisions.
The business has a stellar reputation for career development, and is the ideal organisation for any ambitious accountant who wants to develop both their technical and commercial finance expertise.
Financial Accounting Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 4 accountants, providing financial reporting and analysis to the wider business
- Drive improvements in the reporting functions and continuously improve financial processes
- Develop standardised reporting suites and work closely with Finance Business Partners to provide them the information to make commercial and strategic decisions
- Champion data quality and working towards best practice in the reporting function
On offer is a working culture which emphasises enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit. You will be afforded the flexibility to drive through change and the autonomy to implement new and fresh ideas.
The culture of the business is based on building credible relationships, and you will be someone who is warm and engaging, whilst also being able to challenge in the right way.
Long term there will be opportunities to develop your experience in commercial finance, FP&A and the wider business. The organisation has a great reputation for rotation and progression in Finance.
Financial Accounting Manager - Key Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA etc.)
- Open and honest communicator
- Ability to understand people and business challenges
- Ability to recognise personal and professional growth
- Track record of building successful 2-way relationships with stakeholders
- Strong technical accounting background
- Analytical mindset and an understanding of what drives business performance
This is a rare opportunity to join a hugely sought after business in Milton Keynes at a senior level.
If you are thinking about your next career steps at the moment, then get in touch for a confidential chat.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'