20 Month FTC
Homebased / Hybrid
The core value of this business it to help people - particularly those most in need - to improve their financial wellbeing and build a better, more confident future. Working collaboratively across the UK, they make sure customers can access high-quality money and pensions guidance and debt advice throughout their lives, however and whenever they need it.
By fostering their values, they are very proud of the inclusive working environment that they have created. This busniess is committed to attracting people of all backgrounds and want their colleagues to reflect the customers and the people they assist.
The role of the Financial Accountant is :
- Provision of day-to-day financial accounting activities within the business, including the production of core financial statements.
- Provide operational support on interim and final external audits, acting as resolution point for all queries and matters arising.
- Produce accurate financial statements periodically in year to facilitate interim and final year end external audits; continually seeking out ways to innovate
- Collate all necessary inputs for the production of the Annual Report and Accounts, liaising with internal and external stakeholders where necessary
- Own and manage the accruals and prepayments policy, working in conjunction with FBPs to ensure all adjustments are compliant with the relevant accounting standards
- Act as main operational finance contact throughout the external audit to resolve queries arising
- CCAB or CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience of preparing financial statements
- Experience of year end external audits
- Strong numerical skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong technical accountant
- Experience of National Audit Office external audits
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary package alongside numerous benefits including:
• Career progression and development
• Pension scheme - contributions matched 2 to 1 (up to 10% of your salary)
• Interest-free loan to help you buy season tickets for buses and trains
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Eye test & flu jabs contribution
• Life assurance scheme
• Give as you earn scheme
• Employee assistance programme (EAP)
• PAM Assist and PAM Life scheme (Wellbeing)
• Enhanced family and sick pay
• Paid volunteering (2 days a year)
• Recognition Scheme
• Discounts portal to numerous retailers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'