I am recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join my clients finance department based in Hersham.
This is a full time permanent position. This role will report to the Senior Accountant. This role will suit someone who has come from a commercial background e.g. FMCG.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the maintenance of the General Ledger including processing of journals, account analysis and all associated transactions and reporting requirements (detail in main responsibilities).
Flexible working: 4 days in the office, 1 day work from home.
- Process month end to include preparing and posting journals for payroll, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Reconcile, analyse and clear all balance sheet accounts
- Liaise with Controllers based in Head Office
- Monthly capital expenditure reporting to France and Controllers
- Maintain fixed asset module
- Create assets
- Create recharge invoices to stores
- Monthly maintenance of WIP account
- Monthly depreciation run, analyse and report
- Update internal leasa tool with new leases
- Extract data and ensure posting accurate
- Reconcile leasa to SAP
- Analyse cash report
- Confirm cash pooling balance
- Prepare cash forecast for Group reporting
- Complete cash analysis for Group reporting
- Analyse Vat postings, prepare and process quarterly Vat Returns
- Arrange payment of VAT, Corporation Tax & PSA
- Quarterly preparation of Corporation tax figures and post journal
- EC Sales list reporting
- Confirm agreement & reconcile intercompany balances monthly and quarterly
- Analyse and generate monthly recharges
- Arrange payment of intercompany balances
- Ensure all intercompany entries reconcile
- Ensure month end accruals are accurate
- Process all audit queries including supplying audit back up
- Produce base documents to support the Statutory accounts
- Produce the Statutory accounts for signing
- Prepare national statistical reports
- Support the Senior Accountant with ad hoc queries, analysis and projects
- Assist and support SSC
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ideally has knowledge of SAP
- Qualified / Part qualified ACCA accountant
- Experience of month end accounting
- Excellent team player
- Excellent analytical skills
- Quick thinking, calm under pressure, helpful and willing to deal with queries
- Must have a sense of urgency, be prompt and dynamic in a fast changing environment
- Good time management skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'