We are partnering with a growing construction business based in East Sussex in their search for a Financial Accountant. Despite the pandemic, the company has seen steady and continued growth.
Look forward to working in a cohesive environment with good work-life balance and great employee retention; this role is replacing someone who has been with the business for more than 10 years! This is a business which recognises the importance of having a good culture and happy employees.
What you will do
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will look after the full spectrum of financial accounting and management accounting.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and controlling annual budgets
- Preparing monthly management accounts, quarterly P&L and Balance Sheet for both internal and external stakeholders
- Analysing and explaining variances, and raising any noteworthy discrepancies to management
- Preparing statutory accounts and year end audits
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and performing reconciliations where necessary
The Ideal Candidate will be / have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification), QBE candidates with construction industry experience will also be considered
- Relevant experience in financial and management accounting
- Good working experience with Excel (eg. Vlookup / PivotTable)
- An excellent team player and positive attitude
Applications are being considered on a daily basis. Apply now to avoid missing the opportunity!
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'