* Monthly Revenue Recognition
* Monthly Work in Progress Reconciliations
* Revenue Reserve Calculations
* Accrual and provision Calculations
* Journal and Transaction Posting
* Liaising with Internal Stakeholders to ensure that the financial positions are accurate and supportable.
* Involvement in both Internal and External Audit
* Involvement in implementation of new revenue Standard
* Involvement in Implementation of new ERP
Education and Experience:
* Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise workload
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative as appropriate
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and oral communication) with both financial and non-financial people.
* Proven ability to be flexible in a fast moving and challenging environment
* MS Office skills particularly MS Excel
If you are looking for your next move and the role looks of interest, please apply to find out more.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy
- Financial Accountant - Cambridge - Part/Newly Qualified Role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'