Our client is a dynamic operation based in Basingstoke who is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant. The role will support the Financial Controller and Finance Director enjoying a broad remit of responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management account
- Additional monthly MI reporting as required by management
- Completion of VAT returns and all other government reporting in accordance with legislative deadlines
- Preparing board papers advising on latest accounting standards and HMRC requirements.
- Assistance in year end consolidated Statutory Accounts preparation at group (IFRS) and subsidiary (FRS102) level
- Processing month end and associated reports.
- Control of portfolio reconciliations between the lease administration system and the general ledger.
- Assistance in the management of the year end audit
- Assistance in the budgeting processes.
- Working with the team to develop and improve processes.
A salary of £50,000 is on offer plus 10% bonus and great benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'