Wade Macdonald is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a rapidly growing consulting and administration firm based in Reading. Our client has doubled in size over (£200mill) the last two years and it is due to continued growth this position has become available.
This role will report to the Senior Financial Accountant. The primary responsibilities for the role holder will be to support the Senior Financial Accountant with the production of statutory and non-statutory accounts, external reporting, and VAT and corporation tax. The role will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the Group
- Preparation of statutory accounts for subsidiary entities
- Preparation of interim and non-statutory accounts
- Preparation of schedules required for audit
- Completion of Corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Compliance with all other external reporting requirements (including but not limited to FCA reporting, ONS surveys, PSA and share HMRC returns, supplier days to pay reporting)
- Management of and compliance with accounting standards IFRS 2, IFRS 15, IFRS 16
- Preparation of deferred tax accounting for the Group
- Ad-hoc financial project work
The successful Financial Accountant will be a finalist / qualified accountant with good up to date technical accounting skills. You will have Intermediate Excel skills; capable of using Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, Vlookups and aware of potential pitfalls with using these features.
A self-starter who can demonstrate the ability to develop and improve processes. A team player with an ability to work independently and under pressure. Previous exposure to a PLC and / or fast-paced environment will be highly beneficial as is experience of technical VAT issues.
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 plus participation in a discretionary bonus scheme. 25 days holiday, Pension plan and a flexible benefits scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering security protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle and Life assurance covers. Plus the benefit of working in a highly supportive team enviroment.
Location Reading, Berkshire
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
- ACA OR ACCA AND "Financial Accountant"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'