An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a highly successful organisation based in Sidcup.
Whilst reporting into the Group Head Of Finance you will be managing a team of two and will be responsible for the delivery of year-end financial accounts and assist with the external statutory audits.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience working within a charity. However a PQ or finalist may also be considered.
- Preparation and submission of year end statutory accounts
- Consolidate group accounts under Charities SORP
- Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group.
- Support the production of management information, financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Provide support and advice on accounting issues
- Provide project support and costings and participate in project group meetings to ensure full understanding of the business and requirements.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies through system changes/implementation.
- Assist with the reconciliation of complex sub ledger accounts
- To ensure that VAT, tax and statutory returns are submitted on time.
- Line management, development and supervision or two members of staff.
- Qualified Accountant ideally, PQ may be considered.
- Charity accounts preparation experience
- Consolidation experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic
- Organisational skills
- Leadership and management
Salary up to £38K
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'