Venatu Accountancy and Finance are looking to engage with a qualified accountant to join a large business based in a good commutable distance in Doncaster. In this role you will be responsible for manage a small team of Financial Accountants to ensure that it is ran smoothly and all accounting requirements are met.
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 pa
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension (3% employer contributions)
- Employee benefits program including health and well-being, local discounts, and cycle to work schemes.
Day to day expectations:
- As the Financial Accountant you will be required to manage a small team of accounts professional ensuring that compliance and regulations are always followed
- You will manage the accurate and timely compilation of the financial ledger
- Ensure the company's balance sheet and profit and loss account are accurately recorded in the accounting ledgers
- Prepare all the statutory company accounts and returns, on a timely and accurate basis
- Management and responsibility of, setting objectives, developing, and appraising performance of designated clerical officers.
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a fully qualified chartered accountant
- A solid background of practical experience of accounting management with extensive knowledge of double entry bookkeeping principles
- You will be confident in your knowledge of all relevant statutory regulation including the Companies Acts, Finance Acts and Corporation Tax
- A desire to progress to the role of Financial Controller.
For more information on this role please don't hesitate to contact Venatu directly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'