Financial Accountant for a robotics business based in central London £45-50k.
Your new company
A global robotics business based in central London is hiring a qualified ACA /ACCA to join the team as a Financial Accountant. You will be working for a ground breaking company which since its launch under 15 years ago has shaped the new world of doing business and technology and is now at the forefront of all the latest IT / services.
Your new role
The company are ideally looking for a newly or recently qualified candidate to join its growing division and take responsibility across a broad range of responsibilities which include:
- Statutory accounts
- Prepare, review and submit all VAT
- Produce monthly consolidated group accounts and the year-end financial statements
- Provide cover to the Management Accounts on monthly tasks which includes payroll, monthly billing and supplier payments
- Bi-weekly cash flow forecast
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA /ACCA fully qualified (0-3 years post qualified experience)
- Practice trained OR working as an Accountant in industry
- Excel: pivot table /v-look ups
What you'll get in return
You will get to be part of a really acquisitive business during a time of high volume deal flow giving the successful candidate great market and operational exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'