Robert Half Finance and Accountancy are exclusively recruiting for a qualified Financial Accountant to join an organisation in Skipton, a business with an entrepreneurial mindset, a global footprint and huge capacity for growth.
The business are looking to recruit a high calibre career driven qualified Accountant and see this opportunity as a great platform into the business.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the wider Stakeholders, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the finance team, analysing the UK and International business, and adding value/supporting process improvements.
Typical duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group Statutory accounts and forecasting, providing all information where necessary to external auditors.
- Monthly management reporting to Group
- Timely, accurate an efficient reporting of VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Manage, develop and mentor their Trainee Financial Accountant
- Deliver, report and advice on the financial performance of KPIs
- Provide support to key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Improve processes to give the business increased efficiency
We are keen to consider candidates with some/all of the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial accounting experience, multi-site/Group experience advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure to strict reporting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external Stakeholders
- SAP experience ideal but not essential
Salary & Benefits
- £40,000- £50,000 + bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Very attractive and flexible working hours, including a 1pm Friday finish every week!
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Free Parking
- Free onsite gym
- Private medical
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'