My well established client is currently looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team on an initial 2 month contract to cover staff sickness. This contract could be well be for longer dependent on further absence.
This role will be well suited to either a Qualified Accountant or someone who is in their final year of their ACCA/CIMA or qualification equivalent.
Job Duties Include:
- Act as a member of the Finance management team. Creating an inspiring team environment, with an open communication culture.
- Continuous improvement of the Treasury Management, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, setting team priorities and reporting on key KPI’s of the team.
- Review and develop internal financial controls and procedures for the Financial function.
- Ensure timely completion of all month-end and year-end close processes for the Financial section
- Managing and reporting on Cashflow forecasts and trends.
- Management of the Fixed Asset Reporting function, including production of Fixed Asset spend reports and ensuring verification of assets. Processing and forecasting monthly depreciaton.
- Ensure fundamental reconciliation’s and returns are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Responsible for statutory returns including VAT returns.
- Provision of information, assistance, advice and training to colleagues
- Support the Head of Finance in consultation and negotiation with auditors and suppliers.
- Providing line management support, training and development of team members.
- Control of standing information held within the various ledgers of the financial accounting system. Ensuring compliance with all financial regulation and procedures.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'