SF Recruitment are working with a UK subsidiary of multi-national service specialist business with offices based just outside Tamworth. The business has undergone a sustained period of significant growth so this role requires an adaptable and autonomous individual that can manage their own work load. Our client is seeking to add a Financial Accountant to their team to lead in financial and monthly reporting for the business unit and to report directly to the Head of Finance.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reporting of monthly results, including commentary and analysis
- Management of reconciliation of balances, fixed assets and monitoring of inter-company transactions
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Year-end packs and Tax analysis
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Maintaining a high level of technical accounting knowledge (IFRS)) and keeping up to date with changes, ensuring accounting policies are kept in line with changes
- Monthly P&L reporting
- Provide input into the external audit process
- Actual, budget and forecast submissions
This role will suit someone with;
- Strong technical accounting experience
- Ideally ACA / ACCA / ACMA Qualified or Finalist
- A bright engaging nature with strong communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'