Financial Accountant – Ely
In this role you will report to the Finance Director and take responsibility for the full range of financial accounting responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Developing policies to ensure the sound financial management and control.
- Playing a key role in development of systems and relevant improvements.
- Providing advice and guidance on financial strategy and performance.
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Producing financial reports as required
- Project work and adhoc finance tasks
This role will suit a qualified Accountant, ideally ACCA or ACA, with strong communication skills.
Please apply now if you are interested in discussing this further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'