Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a growing e-Commerce brand, who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their team. Investment, strong trading this year and new product lines have prompted the expansion of their team as they seek to professionalise their finance function.
Ideally suited to someone with experience preparing or reviewing Statutory Accounts, leading the Audit process and dealing with Sales Tax & VAT. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business, where you will have scope to be challenged and implement change in the team.
- Produce Annual Statutory Accounts
- Be the key point of contact for upcoming Audit process
- Implement and spearhead improved Finance processes around Tax and Reporting
- Own VAT & Sales Tax for the business
- Handle queries externally and from senior Finance stakeholders
- Ad-hoc support to P&L and month end duties
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified or International equivalent
- Has previously led or played a key part in undertaking end-to-end Audit process
- Have a strong understanding of Global Sales Tax & VAT
- Highly adaptable, organised & solutions focused
- Roll up your sleeves mentality, autonomous and reliable
- Highly Excel numerate
- Sales Tax
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'