Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
Link Fund Solutions are looking to recruit a qualified fund accountant with alternative investment funds experience to join their growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 3-5 years PQE and possess strong technical accounting, interpersonal and communication skills. The role is responsible for all aspects of fund administration and accounting, including the review of detailed accounting information relating to a portfolio of alternative investment.
• Review management accounts and accompanying schedules as applicable, in accordance with documented business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe
• Prepare/review half year and full year financial statements together with related information
• Attend client company board and management meetings as required
• Review net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, in accordance with business policies and procedures and within the required timeframe
• Take the lead with allocated clients and auditors, dealing with all queries and escalate as appropriate
• Thorough understanding of all fund administration activities including corporate actions, fund structures and resulting accounting entries
• Effective implementation of on-boarding new business and fund changes
• Regularly review client Service Level Agreements and update as appropriate
• Liaise with other parts of Link Group as needed
• Actively manage and mentor staff under supervision
• ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
• Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
• Extensive fund accounting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'