SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a business in South Derbyshire. The Financial Accountant is a key member of the Finance team. Working with the FD, the Financial Accountant is responsible for ensuring that the business complies with all statutory financial requirements and regulations, as well as ensuring cash flow is monitored and reported within a robust structure.
- Ensure that statutory accounts, tax returns and other regulatory financial requirements are met in a timely manner. Manage the audit relationship during the Financial audit and liaise with the tax advisors, establishing a high level of credibility and professionalism.
- Work closely with the FD & Management Accounting team to ensure all reporting requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports, including foreign currency transactions.
- Work with the FD to develop budgets and forecasts for the company.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems and processes to comply with government regulations and legislation. Build in, and monitor controls where appropriate to prevent errors in data collection and calculation, and to ensure the processes are robust and compliant.
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliations are preformed and appropriate controls in place.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Any other duties that are considered to be within the capability of the job holder that may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified ACA & ACCA Accountant
- SAP experience an advantage
- Keen eye for detail & organised
- Up to date knowledge of UK & International GAAP.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'