Financial Accountant - Barnsley - £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a successful Barnsley based organisation who are looking to identify a high calibre Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team, with a clear path of career progression for the right candidate.
The Financial Accountant position is an important role within the Finance Team, with key involvement on financial reporting and for ensuring accounting implications are considered in all commercial, operational and strategic decisions.
Duties will include;
- Running the month-end close process, including the posting of specific manual journals
- Ensuring robust financial controls are established, well understood and being followed across the finance team
- Liaising with external auditors
- Preparation / review of key monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reporting
- Submission of monthly management reporting packs and the company’s annual statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of indirect tax returns for
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
The Financial Accountant role will suit;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) with strong technical financial accounting skills
- Ideal opportunity for a first move from Practice to Industry or to progress from an Industry Financial Accounting role
- Forward thinking with an analytical approach
- Ability to communicate effectively and partner with senior management and non-finance staff
To apply for the Financial Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Josh Watson via LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'