- Are you a finalist level candidate or recently qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent) with 1 - 2 PQE?
- Do you have a solid foundation of financial accounting experience that includes revenue?
- Financial Services sector experience is ideal but not essential as will consider candidates from industry and practice.
Global award-winning Broker/Dealer firm is going through a period of expansion. Our client, based in the City of London is looking to add a Financial Accountant to the Finance team.
As a Financial Accountant, the role will be a hybrid function that will include Revenue, Management and Financial Accounting activities.
- Ensure accurate recognising of revenues
- Preparing deferred and accrued revenue postings
- Maintenance of monthly revenue/ cost centre postings
- Ensure all client contracts are correctly recorded and accounted for
- Prepare month-end reconciliations
- Preparation of business packs to senior management
- Assisting the Audit
- Working with the financial accounting team on production of annual and quarterly financial statements prepared in accordance with FRS 101
- Working with the finance operations team to ensure correct cash application
- Dealing with ad hoc reporting and business analysis requests
- Provide assistance in various finance projects which drive automation and efficiency
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Financial Accounting role.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'