Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working in tandem with a growing business in Coventry. Due to key sheer volume of work they are recruiting for an Interim Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Interim Financial Accountant, will have have ownership for the Year End process for a couple of entities.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
Manage the Year End statutory accounts. Provide assistance on any financial reporting challenges, year-end processes, dealing with external auditors and the production of year end statutory accounts. This requires knowledge of IFRS
- Outline and implement accounting process developments
- Manage improvements in the control framework
- Corporation Tax including capital allowances strategy
- Provide business partnering for auditors and external tax consultants
- Manage small team of 3 transactional staff
What are we looking for?
- ACCA or ACA preferably with a practice background. They will also consider qualified by experience
- Demonstrate clearly previous ownership of the end to end year end process
- Excellent technically proficient accountant
What is on offer?
In addition to the rate of £200-£220 per day there is an assignment that will run till April. There is also free parking and a friendly team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'