Financial Accountant | Surrey | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + additional benefits | 18 Months FTC
A highly reputable, Surrey based organisation is looking for a Financial Accountant to join them on a full time, 18 months Fixed Term Contract. The role holder will enjoy significant exposure to senior leaders and Board members.
Responsibilities of your new role
Working alongside the Group Controller, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for assisting with a crucial systems implementation whilst enhancing critical processes as part of a wider change management programme.
Financial Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Annual preparation of financial statements for all legal entities within the Group
- Liaising successfully with third party auditors during both Group and statutory audit
- Working closely with tax teams in relation to compliance and business planning
- Producing quarterly Board packs for key stakeholders
- Preparing the necessary accounting papers in support of technical reviews
- Critically analysing monthly results
- Working closely with FP&A teams
The business is seeking a technically strong, qualified Financial Accountant (ACA or ACCA), with previous experience in a similar role. You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Proven ability to work with and influence senior personnel
- Ambition, driven self-motivation
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to improve efficiencies where required
- Strong financial systems ability
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Eye for detail with a disciplined and organised approach to work
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
The successful Financial Accountant will benefit from the opportunity to enhance their professional development within a dynamic, international business. You will also be offered:
- Up to £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- An objective led bonus
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible benefits package
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Financial Accountant opportunity in Surrey.
- Change Management
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Audit
- Technically Strong
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'