Rutheford Briant are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant based in Harlow. This position will be joining the European Headquarters of an international distribution organisation during a period of growth after the business recently doubled their global revenue through acquisition.
This role will be responsible for carrying out the reporting, compliance, tax and statutory accounting for the organisation.
Typcial Duties Include:
- Completion of Monthly Financial Statements and month-End Close
- Preparation of Reports for European Entities and US Head Office
- Annual Statutory Accounts production and preparation/submission of Coporate Tax and VAT returns
- Prepare Group VAT, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
- Maintenance and management of Fixed Asset Register
- Leading review of existing internal controls/procedures and implementation of new processes
- Assisting with management and supervision of finance team
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Fully Qualified with previous experience of working in a complex international organisation. You must have a proven background in financial accounting with the ability to prepare annual accounts in line with various GAAP requirements
- financial accountant
- financial controller
- financial control
- management accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'