iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a permanent Financial Accountant position based in West Lothian.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established high growth organisation who are expanding their brand and offering. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an organisation that can offer you both local and national progression options.
This business-critical role to support the group finance management team and also liaise with Project teams. Furthermore, you will be under the stewardship of an exceptional line manager who has a proven track record and takes exceptional pride in developing team members. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a newly qualified accountant with good all-round practical finance experience including strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
The Financial Accountant role will offer a highly competitive salary of £38,000 - £42,000 including an excellent benefits package which includes pension, ample holidays along with ample opportunity to progress and develop your career. The offices are based in Fife and are easily accessible via public transport with parking available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reviewing reporting packs submitted to group including an analytical review of Profit and Loss accounts
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations submitted to Group
- Analyse and challenge cashflow forecasts
- Review and reconcile annual statutory accounts and disclosures
- Prepare summary reporting papers for group management highlighting any inconsistencies.
- Drafting formal feedback on group submissions
- Review and report on each divisions compliance with reporting timetables
- To ensure all Intrastat reports are prepared on-time & accurately
- Support in the preparation of VAT, EC sales and Intrastat returns and submissions
- To assist the Group finance team, tax advisors & auditors by providing all information required for the corporation tax assessments and reviewing the Corporation Tax Return.
- Reconciliation of the Asset Based Lending Reports & Reconciliations
- Preparing & reviewing cash flow reporting
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Experience in an audit role or role requiring the same level of interrogation and challenge of financial results
- Experience in preparing or reviewing statutory accounts and disclosures
- Experience of reviewing and challenging budget and cashflow forecasting assumptions
- Understanding of indirect tax & reporting including VAT/Intrastat.
- Ideally, candidates will be newly qualified ACCA/CIMA/ICAS
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please feel free to get in touch with Andrew Robinson
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'