An International technology and business, providing meaningful data insights to some of the world largest organisations. This role is positioned within the UK Finance Team working closely with International colleagues.
Reporting to the Financial Controller responsible for the delivery of effective Financial Accounting support as a part of the UK Finance team, ensuring:
- Financial reporting is accurate, efficient, and is compliant with internal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Internal and external deadlines (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) are adhered to.
- Integrity of financial statements, reporting in both UK and US GAAP.
This is a developmental role and will include:
- Supporting the external statutory audit processes
- Ensuring the integrity of statutory annual accounts
- Ensuring business compliance with regulatory returns such as VAT, Tax, PSA and National Statistics
- Preparation of other statutory documents (e.g. companies house)
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management of Accruals, Prepayments, fixed assets.
- Support the broader finance team to complete the monthly accounts with a focus on understanding and analysing the key cost drivers to challenge and drive financial performance in SG&A
- Intercompany management and elimination accounting
- Support improvement of credit control, payroll, accounts payable and employee expense processes & provide occasional cover
- Group Pension scheme administration
- Commercial contract review (supplier / customer)
- Lead changes in regulation, ensuring timely awareness, communication & governance
- Internal control & risk management
Qualifications and experience
- Must be able to demonstrate high degree of numeracy
- Part-Qualified studier toward relevant accounting qualification - CIMA / ACCA
- Relevant experience working in business;
- Educated to degree level in a numeric subject
- Understanding of transfer pricing and inter-company transactions
- Experience in working across multi-site and International environment
- Knowledge of US GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'