This well known and high profile organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant and will support with the financial control, reconciliation of the balance sheet, statutory accounts production and other external reporting.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager your daily duties will include:
- Manage the year end closing process, including closely monitoring the posting of year end journals and audit adjustments
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of internal control procedures - performing relevant tasks in relation to the balance sheet
- Monitoring and forecasting cash flow and maintain treasury management controls and bank position
- Maintain constructive relationships with the bank and investment advisors
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns for the charity and its trading companies
- Supporting the Financial Accounting manager in the delivery of the consolidated statutory accounts of the whole charity and it subsidiaries
- Develop and introduce financial processes and procedures to improve performance of the team
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or an individual completing the final stages of their professional examinations. You must have sound knowledge and experience of general accounting principles and have ambition to further your skills and knowledge. You must be technically astute and proactive in your approach have good attention to detail to deliver a fits class financial service to key stakeholders of the charity. You must have strong influencing skills whilst possessing first class written and verbal communication skills.
For this exciting role it is essential that you have excellent systems this includes an advanced user of Excel, to macro/VBA level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'