An international law firm is looking for a qualified accountant to support the Finance team with all aspects of the financial accounting for the firm. Your main responsibility will be to act as an interface between the Finance department and other members of the Firm, especially budget holders.
Key responsibilities: -
- Review of monthly general ledger (trial balance) reconciliations (e.g. accruals, prepayments)
- Monthly preparation of the Profit and Loss Account
- Meeting with budget holders to discuss cost variances and report thereon
- Oversee production of fixed asset registers
- Assisting in the annual budgeting process. Preparation of Finance budget and review of other departmental budgets
- Perform ad-hoc duties within the accounting department (e.g. set up on-line payments, deal with car purchases/disposals etc)
- Maintenance of key masterfiles in the Elite accounting system
- Dealing with the annual audit including preparation of an audit file and providing requested information
- Preparation of partners distribution schedule and supporting communications
Key requirements: -
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA) accountant with minimum 2 year PQE
- Knowledge of UK GAAP/Reporting Standards and SAR
- The energy and enthusiasm to manage new initiatives, challenge the norm and strive towards excellence and innovation
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to use your initiative
- An organised approach to work which allows you to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'