Accountant/ Finance Business Partner - £215 Umbrella & £165 PAYE Day Rate -Reading-Contract until March 2019
Inside Scope IR35
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a major Government official recruiting for an Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide financial support to programme managers. The programmes would include continuing healthcare, transforming care programme, efficiencies programmes and some capital.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports; Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Qualified Accountant or part Qualified with evidence of in-depth work experience in a similar role.
- Deliverables are provision of robust oversight of projects
- Ensuring all plans and bids are scrutinised for finance
- Finance reports and attending meetings where a finance input is required.
- Financial reporting and accountability of programme and projects.
- Extracting and consolidation of financial information to produce reports.
- Analysing and interpreting financial information to cascade down to non-finance manager
- Standing financial instruction are followed and advising stakeholders of their expenditure and allocation of monies.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please apply with your up to date CV. Ref 818916.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Management
- Finance Manager
- Financial Reporting
- Qualified Accountant
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'