We’re looking for a financial Accountant with strong reconciliations and people management Skills to join a well established and well regarded banking group. The role Manages a team of three, ensuring that adequate controls and processes are in place around balance sheet reconciliations and that queries are responded to accurately and promptly.
- Manage the finance team responsible for the performance of daily bank reconciliations, monthly system and general ledger reconciliations.
- Providing ongoing back up and support to the operations and central finance teams.
- Review of Balance Sheet & Bank Reconciliations to ensure they are produced accurately and that all reconciling items are investigated and cleared so that no items are outstanding
- Delegate work as appropriate to the team members and ensuring that they are adequately trained and supported in the performance of the work.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the central bank finance team.
- Liaison with both internal & external auditors as required.
- Ongoing process review and improvement to maintain excellent financial control.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or QBE with strong relevant experience
- Proven track record of good people management skills
- Good IT skills (MS Excel etc.)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Evidence of taking ownership and adding value
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to influence others and effective at stakeholder management
- An excellent communicator with an open and direct style
- Experience with SAP General Ledger – Preferable
If working for a well established, but still growing company, in a role responsible for developing others and improving processes and systems interests you, please apply here or get in contact directly with Trace via our website www.tracerecruit.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"