This is the key Financial Reporting role reporting in to the Divisional Financial Controller. Responsible for ensuring that all transactions are accurately recorded in the site's books of account and that weekly, monthly and annual financial performance of the site is accurately planned and reported.
• Processing weekly accounting adjustments and preparation of weekly Financial Performance
• Prepare all month end journals to deliver month end reporting consistent with the weekly reports
• Investigate any significant variances to the forecast on a weekly basis
• Draft weekly performance commentaries ahead of review with the Financial Controller / Finance Manager
• Manage Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure that all balance sheet items are accurate and valid and consistent with Accounting Policies for the group
• Managing the year-end audit and tax pack requirements to meet Group Finance requirements
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant with experience of working in a manufacturing environment, with evidence of product costing and reporting variances to product standards.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job