My client is an innovation organisation, investing in inventions to tackle the challenges our environment faces. A passionate, forward thinking, and energetic Finance team are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join them for a one year maternity cover.
- The preparation of the individual annual report and accounts for all entities and the production of consolidated annual report and accounts;
- The accounting endowment fund and reporting on movements on investments including the accounting treatment of investment income and the valuation of the investment funds;
- Lead on the reconciliation of the monthly payroll, and post the monthly payroll data to the general ledger in line with month end;
- The timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts across all entities;
- Compile the monthly Trust VAT return and the quarterly group VAT return;
- Reconcile inter-company transactions, prepare inter-company journals and invoices, to support the preparation on the consolidated annual report and accounts;
- Review of cash balances across all entities, maximising the effectiveness of available cash, preparing inter-company bank transfers.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive experience in the above duties, advanced excel skills, and fantastic communication and relationship management skills. They will also ideally have Charity experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job