In this Financial Accounting role you will take responsibility for a wide range of typical statutory reporting and compliance and management reporting but also be involved in implementing new practises and other areas of the business.
Our client is a large multi-national with highly ambitious growth plans.
- Production of statutory accounts
- Advise on and resolve technical accounting queries
- VAT returns
- Liaising with external auditors
- Act as the "finance champion" for the business, resolving any finance issues for other departments
- Maintain and develop accounting policies and procedures for the business.
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic record
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Those looking to make their first move into industry may also be considered.
- £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
- Fantastic benefits, including bonus and other employee rewards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job