Oakhill Recruitment are recruiting for an Accountant to join a Bury St. Edmunds based manufacturing business.
This is a varied all-round role within a small but well-established finance team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Support in all monthly accounting processes in respect of indirect cost of sales and overheads plus finance.
- Assist in the process for producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to support statutory and corporate finance compliance.
- Assist with timely, efficient completion of quarterly and annual tax reporting and compliance.
- Cost analysis/monitoring, production and Management Cost monitoring.
- Assistance with the preparation of Fixed Asset ledger maintenance and capex/depreciation reconciliations including capex analysis.
- Vat returns preparation and Cash forecast preparation.
- Assist with annual budget preparation / forecasts.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system and UK GAAP.
This would be an ideal role for a versatile and hands on accountant who is looking for the opportunity to work with autonomy within a stable business where you can grow and develop.
For more information please contact Richard Newcombe at Oakhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job