Financial Accountant required by a well-established company based in Slough. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will assume responsibility for all Financial Accounting within the company. Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Key contact on the statutory audit with our external audit team
- Completion and submission of Quarterly VAT returns
- Completion and submission of Annual Corporation Tax Computations
- Oversee all tax matters including pro-active research into current rules and regulations to ensure we are compliant
- Fixed Asset Accounting and Procedures
- Responsibility for other Balance Sheet accounts as required.
- Monthly accounting for Gross Margin section of P&L, including Interest Free Credit costs, Credit card charges and Inward Transport charges
- Forecast and Budgets for Margin P&L section
- Involvement in "continuous improvement" projects and production of ad-hoc analysis thereby required.
- Involvement in implementation of the new ERP system.
In order to be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with a recognised accounting body, be IT proficient, particularly in Excel and Word and have good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Financial Accountant