Would you like to work for an International Telecommunication company with 30 offices across the globe?
Looking for a Financial Accountant role in a solid company where you can qualify and progress at the end of your studies?
Great opportunity for an ACCA/CIMA studier to further your financial accounting skills, a role that will complement your studies and a company that will encourage you to qualify and better yourself.
- Exposure or working knowledge of SAP, strong Excel
- Industry experience
- Foreign exchange experience (FOREX/FX)
- Extensive balance sheet work
- Multi-company environment
- Monthly journals preparation
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations performed on a timely basis, highlighting any issues and resolving any issues the following month
- Responsibility for a number of FX postings and the respective analysis, reviewing and following up on movements, ensuring postings are valid and correct
- Various accrual workings and reconciliations for a number of balance sheet GL account
- Resolving audit queries
- Maintain collaborative relationships across different areas both within Finance and across other divisions
Closing date EOP Wednesday 11th April 2018, please apply NOW!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job