We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant for a specialist automotive company, who supply prototypes/one off vehicles for some of the countries most prestigious car brands. The role is based in Coventry, historically known for being a central hub for the automotive sector stretching back decades. The role will give the candidate full exposure to preparing reports & records, preparing & submitting financial documents in addition to further duties below:
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate production of the monthly financial statements and associated reporting.
- Ensuring Accounting policies and controls are continuously reviewed maintained and policed.
- Reconciliation and corrective action on all balance sheet accounts.
- Cash Flow Forecasting and management
- Responsibility for all HMRC submissions
- Reporting of financial information to management.
- Contribute to the wider performance of the finance team, taking a lead on process and system improvement activities.
- Performance of other financial and administrative and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Assisting with external auditors from Close on a quarterly basis and accountants at year end.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the company fixed asset register
- Any other reasonable task as delegated by the Finance Director
To be considered for this role you will be either Part Qualified or equivalent and posses previous experience within the manufacturing sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job