- Processing interdepartmental accounts across the business.
- Assisting in meeting statutory accounting objectives and improving operational efficiencies.
- Producing statutory accounts under IFRS and supporting the review of accounts policies.
- Liaising with stakeholders and ensuring efficient reporting processes.
- Assisting with project work and helping to develop business streamlining initiatives.
- Supervising monthly accounts processes including balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing work and providing resolving issues efficiently.
- Maintaining and supervising ledgers to ensure organised financial control
This will be a great opportunity to join a prominent company within their field who are well established in the industry. The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with excellent technical skills, the ability to multitask and also be a good communicator.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job