Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, our client is an established, growing and forward-thinking company who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This job would suit a CIMA / ACCA part qualified Accountant who has experience of managing internal controls and compliance. The job will involve being responsible for creating and maintaining the internal controls across the company. The job will play a critical role within the finance department by ensuring that the interpretation of data, training and audit compliance is accurate.
This company is one of the nation's most successful businesses in their field and are committed to developing their staff and creating opportunities to support the careers of their employees.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and manage relationships. The candidate must be able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines as well as have a proactive approach. It is essential the candidate is results driven and motivated with the ability to work in a strong matrix environment. The candidate should be IT literate with intermediate Excel knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the internal reviews of business areas to assess the effectiveness of procedures, processes and controls as well as the identification of control gaps
- Organise, attend and document meetings
- Follow and monitor on actions with wider business areas
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them
- Support the development of company-wide business practices, policies, controls, training and the governance framework to ensure compliance
- Working closely with the reconciliation team and provide support in related projects as and when required
- Closely work with compliance team to carry out impact analysis and implementation of changes
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in Aylesbury, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability