Reporting to the Financial Controller for a listed fintech company, as Financial Accountant you will take responsibility for the accounts for one of their entities including:
- Managing the month end close process including all reconciliations
- Producing insightful management accounts for the business including KPI reporting and analysis
- Reporting commission for sales staff
- Assisting with year end and interim financial statements
- Managing credit control and accounts payable
This is a broad role for a growing entity therefore you need to be happy with a hands on position. You will deal directly with the Managing Director of the entity plus group finance.
You will be a finalist ACA, ACCA or CIMA or qualified accountant and have experience working within a multi-currency environment and ideally within the payments/fintech sector.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Management Accounts
- Trial Balance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job