Financial Accountant - £50,000 - £60,000 Business Services Organisation - Permanent- London
Our client, a leading business services organisation based in London are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
- To develop, maintain and review purchase/sales ledger. Reconciling control accounts monthly, coding invoices to correct profit centres and credit control.
- To introduce and manage a system for petty cash and expense claims including P11D compliance and reporting.
- Construct cash books from IMX systems, reconciliation of 13 bank accounts, reviewing bank charges/Interest and overdraft facilities
- To set up systems to reconcile GP & cash on premises, reconciling all cash movements from the IMX System, all Inter branch transfers and Investigating non-standard cash movements
- To be responsible for all Corporation Tax\Income Tax\VAT, producing all relevant schedules for the Auditors for CT computation and producing VAT quarterly returns for 2 subsidiaries
- To be responsible for balance sheet reconciliation, including control accounts, pre-payments, accruals, fixed assets, Interco accounts, bank account and cash on premises account.
- To develop, maintain and report on a fixed asset register, reconciling it with the general ledger
- To produce management reports for all UK airports, produce trial balance, profit and loss, balance sheet, statutory year end reports, weekly gross profit reports, variance analysis, monthly cash flows, forecast PL/BS, and year end budgets.
- To advise on Investment decisions and on closure of un profitable operations
- To complete year end filings P35/P14 and P11D returns and to reconcile wages
- Control/TAX Control accounts
- You must be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have experience in the Retail or Financial Services industry.
To apply for this role please email
- Financial Accountant