My client, a new London office of a prestigious overseas bank, have a requirement for the above. Candidates should have
- Experience in working in the finance function of a small bank or foreign bank branch.
- Experience in the preparation of management and annual accounts, business analysis and management information.
- Experience in preparing Bank of England regulatory and statistical returns
- Experience of liaising with external auditors and management of annual audit procedures.
- Must be a University Graduate, preferably a degree in Finance or relevant accounting qualification. Will also consider candidates who are part-qualified accountants.
- Ideally have experience of working in a small team, cross training and backing up other related roles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Mandarin language skills would be a distinct advantage
Due to the high volumes of CVs we receive we are unable to respond too all applicaitons therefore if you have not heard back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job