This is a rare opportunity to join an expanding, well-financed hospitality group where you can make your mark.
Reporting into the Group Financial Director, you will initially be responsible for the mandatory financial running and management of a 150-bed hotel with incredible occupancy and impressive C&B revenue. There is a possibility of involvement of an additional property nearby.We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- 2 years PQE
- Of managing stakeholders
- Of Business Planning
- Within a similar sized hotel
- Of managing a small team
- Used to reporting to director level
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Of working within environments with a heavy cash flow
- A basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience
- Great development opportunities
- Ability to be part of a newly formed SMT where your skills and experience will play a key role in the development of the site
- Bonus potential
- A fantastic work life balance with warm and friendly work colleagues
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant living within a commutable distance of Exeter, Devon that is now looking for that next step.
For more information about this role please call Camilla at Icognia or apply. Thanks for looking at this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job