Our well established business, which is part of a successful wider group, require an experienced Financial Accountant.
This is a significant role to the business and requires a level headed and thorough approach.
Your role is to manage and maintain the whole finance function of ROC Northwest Limited.
This includes both processing and reporting to internal management and our parent company Care Tech Holdings PLC.
The role requires attention to detail whilst meeting strict monthly reporting deadlines.
You must have an analytical view and the ability to communicate the results clearly to all parties.
- All Purchase Ledger tasks including price comparisons and purchase order approval
- All Sales ledger tasks including payment collection and fee reviews
- Payroll processing, analysis, queries and implementing changes in legislation
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Management of the bank accounts including reconciliation, card requests and transfers.
- Petty cash monitoring for each house
- Prepayments and accruals preparation
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Assisting our parent company with requests for information
- Monthly performance review participation
- Monthly forecast and variance investigation
- Year-end tasks and external audit support
- Assisting the developments team including investment review and spend monitoring
- Annual budget preparation
- P11D preparation and submission
- Advising on decision making based on financial impact to the business
- Management of a first year AAT apprentice, who supports with all of the above
- All of the above includes liaising with all other departments
- Minimum AAT level 4 qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar financial accountant role
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll packages desirable
- Excellent academic record
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Advance experience in Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Must be comfortable communicating with colleagues across the company
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please forward a covering letter and CV to . Closing date Friday 20th April 2018. Location: Ribchester, Prest
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job