Financial Accountant - Up to £45k - Hull
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a market leading organisation passed in the Hull area who are looking to identify a Financial Accountant to join the business during an exciting period. The organisation have free on-site parking and accessible motorway links.
The Financial Accountant position is initially a 12 month fixed term contract to review and implement statutory accounting processes at a period of progressive organisational change.
Duties for the Financial Accountant role will include;
- Support Senior Management with the provision of financial information
- Group monthly, quarterly and year end reporting to required timetable
- Assisting Head of Finance with the annual statutory accounts and quarterly VAT return processes
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to required timetable, including VAT, Intrastat, Corporation and other taxes
- Ownership of cashflow forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Preparing monthly holding accounts
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant role will be:
- Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong technical skill set and qualitative, quantitative and analytical skills
- VAT/Intrastat experience
- Hold strong system skills - including MS Excel
To apply for the Financial Accountant position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Financial Accounting
- Statutory Accounts