Our client is one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in recent years, and they continue to go from strength to strength. This creates an exciting, fast paced work environment, where no two days will be the same.
Upon joining as a Financial Accountant, you will quickly be given responsibility to manage and take ownership of 2 key regions for the business, delivering timely and accurate financial accounts building relationships with key stakeholders, and making the role your own. With the business being in a continuous state of rapid growth, there will be immediate business partnering opportunities with the technology team, giving vital finance support to projects on an ongoing basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process improvement for financial controls and processes
- Ownership of month end reporting for two geographical regions
- Reviewing compliance for local, as well as group statutory requirements
- Ad-hoc project work, business partnering with non-finance
- Being point of contact for the outsourced accounting provider
- Being flexible to the needs of the business, and the requirements of the CFO and Group Financial Controller
Skills and experience required:
- ACA qualified accountant
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced, dynamic role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with management and senior stakeholders
This role would be an exciting first move into commerce and industry, or a great opportunity for a candidate with experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job