My global client based in Newbury are looking for a Financial Accountant to complement the existing team. This newly formed role is due to excessive growth over the last year. This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate to join this dynamic forward-thinking services organisation.
- Significant role in co-ordinating the month end process to ensure consolidated monthly reporting is delivered on time, including general ledger postings and key ledger account reconciliations e.g. intercompany
- Ensuring that internal controls covering all transactions are in place to deliver accurate and reliable financial information
- Maintain the newly automated revenue recognition process within the ERP System (NetSuite) including calculation of revenue, cost of sales, WIP and accrued/deferred revenue values at month end
- Accounting for goodwill and intangible assets. Preperation of consolidated financial statements including variances and commentary on results v budgets
- Supporting all finance teams including Financial Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, Payroll and General Ledger
- Assist in integrating newly acquired businesses into Group Finance
- Co-ordinate & review the preparation of information to allow for the preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and tax filings for all entities
- Ensuring compliance with reporting needs for various stakeholders including covenant reporting for banks.
- Co-ordinating the annual audit process
- Qualified accountant e.g. ACA or ACCA, ideally from a practice background.
- 2+ years of post-qualification financial accounting experience.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Experience of IFRS reporting
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Experience of consolidations and multi company/country organisations
- NetSuite experience an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job