As the Qualified Financial Accountant, your role is to offer a high-class finance service that supports the business requirements through the provision of financial and management accounting services.You will be pivotal in ensuring the operations of the finance unit are both efficient and effective.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate accounting records are maintained to enable the statutory obligations of all Companies to be met.
- Preparation and review of the annual Financial Statements and Statutory accounts
- Production of regular accurate management account information for Budget Heads and clients.
- Production of monthly financial reports for Budget Heads
- Assist the tax advisors in the production of the tax computations, including reviewing the final computations.
- Ensure that all Companies adopt and comply with all relevant financial matters.
- VAT returns
Financial Accountant requirements:
- Immediately Available
- Must be Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA
- Ideally 2-4 years Post-Qualified experience
- Ideally Private Equity industry experience
- Rate £300-350 a day
If you are suitable for this position please contact me at